ATC code A09 Digestives, including enzymes is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the WHO for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup A09 is part of the anatomical group A Alimentary tract and metabolism.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: QA09...
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
A09AA Enzyme preparations
- A09AA01 Diastase
- A09AA02 Multienzymes (lipase, protease, etc.)
- A09AA03 Pepsin
- A09AA04 Tilactase
A09AB Acid preparations
- A09AB01 Glutamic acid hydrochloride
- A09AB02 Betaine hydrochloride
- A09AB03 Hydrochloric acid
- A09AB04 Citric acid
A09AC Enzyme and acid preparations, combinations
- A09AC01 Pepsin and acid preparations
- A09AC02 Multienzymes and acid preparations