AdvancedTCA Extensions for Instrumentation and Test (AXIe) is a modular instrumentation standard created by Aeroflex, Agilent Technologies, and Test Evolution Corporation. (In October 2008, Aeroflex had purchased a 40% shareholding in Test Evolution.)
AXIe was targeted for general-purpose instrumentation and semiconductor test. AXIe is based on standards from AdvancedTCA (ATCA), PXI, LAN eXtensions for Instrumentation (LXI), and IVI. AXIe was formally launched on November 10, 2009.
- Rick Nelson (November 11, 2009). "AIXe instrument standard emerges, but don't worry (archived at 22nd of February 2012)". Blog. Test and Measurement World. Archived from the original on February 22, 2012. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Aeroflex, Inc. (June 2009). "Annual Report (Form 10K)". US Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- "Aeroflex, Agilent Technologies, and Test Evolution Propose New AXIe Test Standard" (PDF). News release. November 10, 2009. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Bill Schweber (November 10, 2009). "Three companies form AXIe test standard consortium". EE Times. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- "AXIe Consortium". Web site. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
|This computer networking article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|