Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region of origin||Hebrew|
|Variant(s)||Aarons, Aaronson, Aron|
Aaron is a primarily Jewish surname which is derived from the given name Aaron (given name). There are several surname variants including Aarons, Aaronson, and Aron. Not all occurrences of the surname are Jewish.
- Abe Aaron (1910–1970), Canadian jazz musician
- Arthur Louis Aaron (1922–1943), English World War II Victoria Cross recipient
- Barney Aaron (1836–1907), American boxer
- Benjamin Aaron (1915–2007), American attorney, labor law scholar, and civil servant
- Carlton Aaron (born 1979), American basketball player
- Caroline Aaron (born 1952), American actress
- Charles Dettie Aaron (1866–1951), American gastroenterologist
- Daniel Aaron (academic) (1912–2016), American writer and academic
- David L. Aaron (born 1938), American government official
- Hank Aaron (born 1934), American baseball player
- Harold Robert Aaron (1921–1980), American army general
- Jacob B. Aaron (died 1855), Russian rabbi and author
- John Aaron (born 1948), American engineer
- Lee Aaron (born 1962), Canadian singer
- Manuel Aaron (born 1935), Indian chess player
- Max Aaron (born 1992), American figure skater
- Richard Ithamar Aaron (1901–1987), Welsh philosopher
- Sam Aaron (1911–1996), American wine merchant and writer
- Soazig Aaron (born 1949), French writer
- Tommie Aaron (1939–1984), American baseball player
- Tommy Aaron (born 1937), American golfer
- Varun Aaron (born 1989), Indian cricketer
- Vasile Aaron (1770–1822), Romanian poet
- Victor Aaron (1956–1996), American actor
- Harrison, Henry (1969). Surnames of the United Kingdom: A Concise Etymological Dictionary. 1. Genealogical Publishing Company. p. 1.
- Harrison, Henry (1969). Surnames of the United Kingdom: A Concise Etymological Dictionary. 1. Genealogical Publishing Company. p. 12.
- Dictionary of American Family Names. Oxford University Press. 2013.
|surname Aaron. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|