Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abada may refer to:
- Abada (surname), a French surname
- Abada (rhinoceros), a rhinoceros kept by Philip II of Spain
- Abada (unicorn), a type of unicorn reported to live in the lands of the African Congo
- Äbädä, a forest spirit in Tatar mythology
- Abadá, the pants worn by capoeristas
- ABADÁ-Capoeira, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to spread and support Brazilian culture through the practice of Capoeira
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.