(Redirected from Abb)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ABB is a Swedish-Swiss high-tech engineering multinational corporation.
ABB may also refer to:
- abb, ISO 639-3 code for the Bankon language, a Bantu language of Cameroon
- ABB, former IATA code of RAF Abingdon
- ABB, IATA code of Asaba International Airport in Nigeria
- ABB, reporting mark of the Akron and Barberton Belt Railroad
- αΒΒ, a deterministic global optimization algorithm
- ABB Grain, an Australian agribusiness
- African Blood Brotherhood, a former radical black liberation group in the United States
- Alex Boncayao Brigade, a Filipino communist death squad
- The Allman Brothers Band, an American rock band
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, a peer-reviewed scientific periodical
- Activity Based Budgeting
People with the surname
- Gustav Abb (1886–1945), German librarian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ABB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.