From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|LGA(s)||Shire of Hinchinbrook|
Abergowrie Post Office opened on 1 May 1953 and closed in 1974.
Abergowrie has two schools:
- Abergowrie State School (state primary co-educational school)
- St. Teresa's College (Catholic secondary boys school)
- "Abergowrie (entry 37)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "Abergowrie". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Abergowrie, Queensland.|