Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abos or ABOS may refer to:
- Mount Ararat, Abos in ancient Greek authors
- Girolamo Abos, Maltese-Italian composer
- Abos, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in France
- Abos, a former commune of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in France, now part of Peyrelongue-Abos
- Abos, a derogatory term for Australian Aboriginals
- ABOS, Approximation Based On Smoothing - fast and universal approximation / interpolation method for creation of surface from irregularly spaced points
- Anorectic Behavior Observation Scale
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.