From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abos or ABOS may refer to:
- Girolamo Abos, Maltese-Italian composer
- Abos, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in France
- Abos, a former commune of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in France, now part of Peyrelongue-Abos
- Abos, a derogatory term for Australian Aboriginals
- Anorectic Behavior Observation Scale
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.