|Directed by||Karaikudi Narayanan|
|Produced by||Karaikudi Narayanan and Sethu Sundaram|
The film has the classic song Maatha Un Kovilil Mani Deepam Yettrinen... 
Achchani is an emotional family film.
The song "Maatha Un Kovilil" was well received. Raja later reused the same tune in Naan Kadavul (2009). Gangai Amaran who was assisting Ilayaraja at that time mentioned in an interview that the song "Maatha Un Kovilil" was inspired by "Awargi", one of the famous ghazals composed by Ghulam Ali[disambiguation needed].
- "Maatha Un Kovilil" - S. Janaki
- "Naan Azhaikkiren" - P. Susheela
- "Thalattu" - S. P. Balu, P. Susheela
- "அச்சாணி படம் பெரிய வெற்றி". Maalai Malar (in Tamil). Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Tamil Movie Song - Achaani". youtube. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|