Adam Anderson (monster truck driver)
Adam Anderson (born December 5, 1985 in Norfolk, VA) is an American professional monster truck driver. He currently drives the monster truck Grave Digger on the USHRA Monster Jam circuit. Adam is the son of Dennis Anderson, a monster truck driver and 4-time Monster Truck World Champion. Adam currently resides in his home town of Powells Point, NC.
Anderson was introduced to monster trucks by his father Dennis Anderson, joining his father on tour when school was not in session from an early age.
He began driving competitively in the USHRA Monster Jam circuit in 2005, driving his own truck, Taz, a truck named after the Looney Tunes character.
In 2013, Anderson won his second Monster Jam World Finals championship in the racing portion of Monster Jam World Finals 14. He became only the fourth driver in history to win both a racing and freestyle championship at the Monster Jam World Finals. The other three were Tom Meents, his father in 2004, and Debrah Miceli. He won the championship again the next year.
- Monster Jam World Finals Racing Championships: 2013, 2014
- Monster Jam World Finals Freestyle Championships: 2008, 2016
- "Adam Anderson". monsterjam.com. Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- "Adam Anderson - Monster Jam". Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- "Instagram post by Adam Anderson • Aug 15, 2016 at 6:45pm UTC". Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- "Instagram post by Adam Anderson • Mar 12, 2016 at 6:37pm UTC". Retrieved 21 March 2017.