|Born||August 23, 1988|
Half Moon Bay, California, United States
|Other names||The Bomb|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||155.3 lb (70.4 kg; 11.09 st)|
|Reach||70 in (178 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Half Moon Bay, California, United States|
|Team||American Kickboxing Academy|
Raul Castillo Martial Arts
|Rank||Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Mixed martial arts career
Piccolotti made his professional MMA debut in November 2013. He competed exclusively in Dragon House, a promotion based in the San Francisco Bay Area, for the first year of his career.
After compiling an undefeated record of 4–0, Piccolotti signed with Bellator.
In his next bout, Piccolotti met Salvador Becerra at the inaugural "Dynamite" event, Bellator MMA & Glory: Dynamite 1, on September 19, 2015. He won the fight via neck crank submission in the second round.
Piccolotti was scheduled to face Jordan Parsons at Bellator 154 on May 14, 2016. This bout did not occur, however, as Parsons was struck in a hit-and-run incident and ultimately succumbed to his injuries. Piccolotti instead faced Ray Wood and won the fight via submission in the first round. In his post-fight interview, Piccolotti dedicated the victory to Parsons.
After receiving his first professional loss at the hands of Yamauchi, Piccolotti was expected to make a quick return against Derek Anderson at Bellator 189 on December 1, 2017. Due to an injury, Piccolotti's opponent was changed to David Rickels. He lost the 160 lb catchweight fight by unanimous decision.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|13 matches||11 wins||2 losses|
|Win||11–2||James Terry||Decision (unanimous)||Bellator 206||September 29, 2018||3||5:00||San Jose, California, United States|
|Win||10–2||Carrington Banks||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Bellator 199||May 12, 2018||3||4:41||San Jose, California, United States|
|Loss||9–2||David Rickels||Decision (unanimous)||Bellator 189||December 1, 2017||3||5:00||Thackerville, Oklahoma, United States||Catchweight (160 lbs) bout.|
|Loss||9–1||Goiti Yamauchi||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Bellator 183||September 24, 2017||1||3:19||San Jose, California, United States|
|Win||9–0||Brandon Girtz||Decision (unanimous)||Bellator 165||November 19, 2016||3||5:00||San Jose, California, United States|
|Win||8–0||Ray Wood||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Bellator 154||May 14, 2016||1||3:17||San Jose, California, United States|
|Win||7–0||Mario Soto||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Bellator 147||December 4, 2015||2||3:25||San Jose, California, United States|
|Win||6–0||Salvador Becerra||Submission (neck crank)||Bellator MMA & Glory: Dynamite 1||September 19, 2015||2||1:47||San Jose, California, United States|
|Win||5–0||Andrew Ramm||Decision (unanimous)||Bellator 133||February 13, 2015||3||5:00||Fresno, California, United States||Catchweight (160 lbs) bout.|
|Win||4–0||Tristan Arenal||Submission (rear-naked choke)||Dragon House 18||November 8, 2014||2||3:33||San Francisco, California, United States||Won Dragon House Lightweight Championship.|
|Win||3–0||Eugene Marenya||TKO (punches)||Dragon House 17||August 9, 2014||3||3:28||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Win||2–0||Cody Orrison||Decision (split)||Dragon House 16||May 3, 2014||3||5:00||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Win||1–0||Jeffery Peterson||TKO (punches)||Dragon House 15||November 2, 2013||1||4:04||San Francisco, California, United States|
- Brian Knapp (February 13, 2015). "Alexander Shlemenko Shreds Melvin Manhoef with Spinning Back Fist at Bellator 133". sherdog.com.
- Matt Erickson (September 20, 2015). "Bellator 142 results: McGeary retains belt, gets Phil Davis in next title defense". mmajunkie.com.
- Staff (November 20, 2015). "Brian Rogers vs. Virgil Zwicker among Bellator 147 additions". mmajunkie.com.
- Mike Dyce (December 4, 2015). "Bellator 147 results: Adam Piccolotti def. Mario Soto". fansided.com.
- Tristen Critchfield (April 8, 2016). "Jordan Parsons to Meet Adam Piccolotti at Bellator 154 on May 14". sherdog.com.
- Mookie Alexander (May 4, 2016). "Bellator MMA's Jordan Parsons dies due to injuries sustained in hit-and-run crash". bloodyelbow.com.
- Andrew Ravens (May 14, 2016). "Bellator 154 Results: Phil Davis Beats Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal". lowkickmma.com.
- Steven Marrocco (May 14, 2016). "Bellator 154 results: Phil Davis earns title shot with decision over 'King Mo' Lawal". mmajunkie.com.
- Staff (July 25, 2017). "Adam Piccolotti vs. Goiti Yamauchi added to Bellator 183 in San Jose". mmajunkie.com.
- "Bellator 183 results: Goiti Yamauchi hands Adam Piccolotti 1st loss with record submission". MMAjunkie. 2017-09-24. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
- Alexander K. Lee (November 7, 2017). "Derek Anderson vs. Adam Piccolotti announced for Bellator 189". mmafighting.com.
- Marc Raimondi (November 22, 2017). "David Rickels replaces injured Derek Anderson, faces Adam Piccolotti at Bellator 189". mmafighting.com.
- Steve Juon (December 1, 2017). "Bellator 189 results: Live 'Budd vs Blencowe 2' streaming play-by-play updates TONIGHT on Spike". mmamania.com.
- Staff (April 17, 2018). "Adam Piccolotti vs. Carrington Banks among Bellator 199 additions". mmajunkie.com.
- "Bellator 199 results: Adam Piccolotti chokes out previously unbeaten Carrington Banks". MMAjunkie. 2018-05-13. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- "Adam Piccolotti vs. James Terry among preliminary bouts announced for Bellator 206". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- "Bellator 206: Adam Piccolotti tops James Terry on judges scorecards". FanSided. 2018-09-29. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- Sherdog.com. "Adam". Sherdog. Retrieved 2018-09-30.