Adam Sol is a Canadian American poet.
Adam Sol was born in New York and raised in New Fairfield, Connecticut. He graduated from Tufts University, from Indiana University with an M.F.A, and from the University of Cincinnati with a Ph.D.  He lives in Toronto.
- Jonah's promise: poems. Mid-List Press. 2000. ISBN 978-0-922811-47-2.
- Crowd of Sounds. Anansi. 2003. ISBN 978-0-88784-688-5.
- Jeremiah, Ohio. House of Anansi Press. 2008. ISBN 978-0-88784-791-2.
- Complicity. McClelland & Stewart. 2014. ISBN 978077107927-6.
- Balancing acts: the re-invention of ethnicity in Jewish American fiction before 1930. University of Cincinnati. 2000.
- http://www.anansi.ca/authors.cfm?author_id=137[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-10-08. Retrieved 2009-10-16.
- "Judges for the 2016 Griffin Poetry Prize Announced". 19 August 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- Publisher's page on Adam Sol at Anansi.ca
- "Adam Sol: A conversation ending with a poem", Lemon Hound, April 07, 2009
- "Ten Questions (Trillium Finalists Series) with Adam Sol", Open Book Toronto
- "Adam Sol", Northern Poetry Review, Dani Couture, September 2008
- "The NaPoMo Questionnaire: Adam Sol", The NationalPost, April 14, 2009[permanent dead link]