Adam Sol is a Canadian American poet.
Adam Sol was born in New York[clarification needed] and raised in New Fairfield, Connecticut. He graduated from Tufts University, from Indiana University with an M.F.A, and from the University of Cincinnati with a Ph.D. He currently teaches at Laurentian University's campus in Barrie, Ontario. He lives in Toronto.
- Jonah's promise: poems. Mid-List Press. 2000. ISBN 978-0-922811-47-2.
- Crowd of Sounds. Anansi. 2003. ISBN 978-0-88784-688-5.
- Jeremiah, Ohio. House of Anansi Press. 2008. ISBN 978-0-88784-791-2.
- Complicity. McClelland & Stewart. 2014. ISBN 978077107927-6.
- Balancing acts: the re-invention of ethnicity in Jewish American fiction before 1930. University of Cincinnati. 2000.
- Publisher's page on Adam Sol at Anansi.ca[permanent dead link]
- "Adam Sol: A conversation ending with a poem", Lemon Hound, April 07, 2009
- "Ten Questions (Trillium Finalists Series) with Adam Sol", Open Book Toronto
- "Adam Sol", Northern Poetry Review, Dani Couture, September 2008
- "The NaPoMo Questionnaire: Adam Sol", The NationalPost, April 14, 2009[permanent dead link]