Adamsville, New Brunswick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adamsville is a Canadian unincorporated community, located in Kent County, New Brunswick. The community is situated in southeastern New Brunswick, to the northwest of Moncton. Adamsville is located mainly on the New Brunswick Route 126.
Places of note
- Adamsville Lake has been an important trading spot to its original aboriginal Miq-Maq (Mic-Mac) people.
Main article: List of people from Kent County, New Brunswick
- Coal Branch, New Brunswick
- Grangeville, New Brunswick
- Saint-Augustin, New Brunswick
- Saint-Sosime, New Brunswick
|This New Brunswick location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|