From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adamu is a surname. People with this surname include:
- Semira Adamu (born 1978), a Nigerian refugee.
- Abdullahi Adamu (born 1945), a Nigerian politician.
- Baba Adamu (born 1979), a Ghanaian footballer.
- Charles Adamu (born 1977), a Ghanaian boxer.
Adamu may also refer to the forename of:
- Adamu (lived c. 2400 BCE — c. 2300 BCE), an Assyrian king.
|This page lists people with the surname Adamu. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|