|Born||19 June 1992|
|Genres||Ghazal, classical, pop, world|
Adithya Srinivasan is an Indian singer. He is best known for his award winning ghazals, and international singles in classical, pop, and world music genres.[promotional language] His notable performances include sharing stage space with Hariharan and opening for Ghulam Ali.
In 2014, Adithya featured Grammy nominated pianist Jonathan Wesley and flautist Parth Chandiramani for Tu Hi Dilruba, landing a consideration in the 57th Grammy Awards ballot, and a Silver Award in the Southeast Asian VIMA Music Awards.
Adithya collaborated with Massachusetts based composer Sonaljit and Hollywood screen & stage actress Yanna Fabian for Devanke in 2015, landing a consideration in the 58th Grammy Awards ballot, a nomination in the 3rd Radio City Freedom Awards, and a Judge's Special Award in the Southeast Asian VIMA Music Awards.
In 2017, Adithya released Aarzu, an all acoustic ghazal written by Daagh Dehlvi. The single featured musicians from across India, and was mastered by The Beatles’ Grammy winning engineer at the Abbey Road Studios, United Kingdom.
Adithya studied leadership at Harvard Business School and business analytics at the Singapore Management University. He has worked in strategy and business development. He is also a co-founder of The Red Magnet Ventures.
- 2011: Ghazal Ka Mausam – A Tribute to the Legends
- 2012: Kaash Aisa Koi Manzur Hota
- 2013: Gham e Duniya
- 2014: Tu Hi Dilruba
- 2015: Devanke
- 2016: Signature
- 2017: Aarzu
- 2023: Untitled Ghazal
|2014||Ghazal Ka Mausam – A Tribute to the Legends||Swar Switzerland Award for Singer of the Year||Silver Award|
|2014||Tu Hi Dilruba||57th Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance||First round Ballot|
|2015||Devanke||58th Grammy Award for Record of The Year||First round Ballot|
|2016||Devanke||3rd Radio City Award for Best Indie Collaboration of The Year||Nominated|
|2016||Devanke||VIMA Southeast Asia Music Award for Best Indian Song||Judge's Special Award|
|2016||Tu Hi Dilruba||VIMA Southeast Asia Music Award for Best Indian Song||Judge's Special Award|
|2017||Tu Hi Dilruba||VIMA Southeast Asia Music Award for Best Pop Song||Silver Award|
- "Bangalore Mirror / Music : Ghazal is the future". Bangalore Mirror. 13 June 2012. Retrieved 5 October 2013.
- "The Score Magazine / Ek Garam Chai with". The Score Magazine. 1 November 2013. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 15 November 2013.
- "iTunes USA Artist Page / Adithya Srinivasan". Apple Inc. 11 January 2013. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- "Adithya Srinivasan Opening Act Ghulam Ali – Live in Concert / Music : Adithya Srinivasan Opening Act Ghulam Ali – Live in Concert". Imagine Events. 8 April 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Deccan Chronicle / Music : From the words of Ghalib ..." Deccan Chronicle. 21 June 2013. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Bangalore Mirror / Music : Singers Bond". Bangalore Mirror. 2 April 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Bangalore Mirror / Music : Going Viral". Bangalore Mirror. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Bangalore Mirror / Music : Made Here, Mastered Elsewhere". Bangalore Mirror. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Indian Express / Music : B'lore singer to send track for Grammys". Indian Express. 17 June 2014. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- "MzQ! Entertainment / Indian digital commerce boutique". GoDaddy/Weebly. 4 August 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Donateasy / philanthropic dot-com enterprise". GoDaddy/Weebly. 19 July 2014. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- "Donateasy / Goodwill Hunting". Deccan Chronicle. 27 October 2014. Retrieved 27 October 2014.[permanent dead link]
- "Family records single to allay son's fears". Times Bangalore Mirror. 28 July 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "The techie sings a new tune". The Hindu. 28 July 2015. Retrieved 5 May 2015.
- "VIMA MUSIC AWARDS Final Nominees". VIMA MUSIC AWARDS. 2 May 2016. Retrieved 2 May 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "Adithya Srinivasan LinkedIn". LinkedIn. 30 May 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2016.[permanent dead link]