Aditi Chengappa is an Indian actress, who appears in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi cinema.
Aditi was born in Bangalore. Her father, Raj Chengappa, a Coorgi from Karnaraka, is the Editorial director of publishing The India Today Group (Noida), while her mother, Usha Chengappa, a Tamilian, is the Delhi Centre Head at Bharat Thakur's Artistic Yoga. She is related to Rukmini Devi Arundale, an Indian theosophist, dancer and choreographer of the Indian classical dance form of Bharatnatyam, and Carnatic musician and playback singer D. K. Pattammal, both being her great grand aunts.
Aditi studied at Vasant Valley School and then at Lady Shri Ram College in Delhi. She has been trained in both Hindustani classical and western vocals. She is also an accomplished pianist, representing both school and college. She has stated "Music was my only passion till I became interested in acting. Music remains my first love". She is a big fan of yoga and a gaming freak. When she was in college, she hosted a health show, "Bodylicious" on NDTV Good Times, with her mother Usha Chengappa .
She made her film debut in Telugu film Thakita Thakita. Her Tamil debut is Konjam Koffee Konjam Kaadhal, which is yet to release. She has completed a Hindi film, titled X, which is directed by 11 filmmakers. She is shooting for Gunasekhar's Telugu 3D period-drama Rudhramadevi, in which she plays Rudrama Devi's sister Ganapamba. She has also signed two new Tamil projects, a science fiction film titled Ra  and a romantic comedy, Moone Moonu Vaarthai.
|2015||Konjam Koffee Konjam Kaadhal||Priyanka||Tamil||Post-production|
|2015||X: Past Is Present||Aastha||Hindi|
|2015||Moone Moonu Varthai||Anjali||Tamil|
|2015||Moodu Mukkallo Cheppalante||Anjali||Telugu|
- "Aditi has a finger in every pie". The Hindu. 2010-10-04. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "'Anushka is just adorable': Aditi". Deccan Chronicle. 2013-04-26. Archived from the original on 1 June 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- Srinivasa Ramanujam, TNN (2012-08-28). "Aditi's big debut - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Aditi Chengappa in Bollywood - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-08-24. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- Ians. "Aditi Chengappa roots for indie filmmakers' creativity". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Aditi Chengappa joins cast of 'Rudhramadevi'". Business Standard. 2013-04-22. Retrieved 2013-09-09.