Adrian Flux Insurance Services
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adrian Flux Insurance Services is a large insurance broker, which employs around 1,000 staff and has around 600,000 policy holders as of 2016, is based at East Winch Hall, a historic mansion 6 miles east of King's Lynn in Norfolk.
As of 2015 Adrian Flux currently have sponsorship deals with a number of King's Lynn based sports teams, including the naming rights to the Adrian Grandstand at King's Lynn Town F.C., and the King's Lynn Stadium speedway and stock car circuit, which is now known as the Adrian Flux Arena. Also, Adrian Flux has been a sponsor of Festival Too in King's Lynn for a number of years.
Adrian Flux are known to cater for most insurance types. The company launched the UK's first driverless car policy in June 2016.
- "King's Lynn Town Football Club - History". www.thelinnets.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- "ADRIAN FLUX ARENA - King's Lynn Speedway - The Home of the Stars and Young Stars". www.kingslynnstars.co. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- "Festival Too 2016". Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Kollewe, Julia (2016-06-07). "Insurer launches UK's 'first driverless car policy'". the Guardian. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Profile in Eastern Daily Press[permanent dead link]
- Profile of Senior Partner, David Flux, with company background - Part of EDP Power 100 Influential Business People of East Anglia
- Further Info on the company's expansion from EDP
- Article in Lynn News
- Article on Flux Babes
- Coverage of Auto Express poll
- EDP coverage of Chartwell acquisition
- Lynn News Article on 40th Anniversary Art Exhibition
- Your Local Paper coverage of Ruby promotion
- Adrian Flux Grandstand naming
- Your Local Paper coverage of Adrian Flux Arena naming
|This insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|