||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
30 July 1944 |
|Known for||VP and CEO of AC Milan|
Adriano Galliani (born 30 July 1944) is an Italian entrepreneur and football executive, most notable for having been serving as vice-president and CEO of AC Milan since 1986. During his tenure, Milan have won five European Cup / UEFA Champions League and eight Serie A titles among other achievements.
- Paolo Biondani (25 May 1999). "E Galliani lascia la moglie con 50 milioni al mese". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). p. 49. Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- Simona Ravizza (10 October 2004). "Galliani e la modella, "sì" a Palazzo Marino". Corriere della Sera (in Italian). p. 50. Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- Fulvio Paglialunga (16 December 2013). "Galliani è". L'Ultimo Uomo (in Italian). Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "Hall of fame, 10 new entry: con Vialli e Mancini anche Facchetti e Ronaldo" [Hall of fame, 10 new entries: with Vialli and Mancini also Facchetti and Ronaldo] (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 27 October 2015. Retrieved 27 October 2015.
- "Panama Papers, altri 100 nomi: spuntano Galliani, Barilla, Berlusconi e Briatore" [Panama Papers, another 100 names: Galliani, Barilla, Berlusconi and Briatore mentioned] (in Italian). La Stampa. 14 April 2016. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
|This biographical article relating to Italian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|