Ae-jung, also spelled Ae-jeong, is a Korean feminine given name. It is homophonous with the Sino-Korean word for "love" (애정; 愛情). However it may also be written other ways, with different hanja for each syllable of the name. There are 14 hanja with the reading "ae" and 75 hanja with the reading "jung" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Lee Ae-jung (1987–2007), South Korean actress
- Lee Ae-jung (cyclist), South Korean road cyclist, silver medallist in Cycling at the 2011 Summer Universiade
Fictional characters with this name include:
- Gu Ae-jung, in 2011 South Korean television series The Greatest Love
- Cha Ae-jung, in 2013 South Korean television series Reply 1994
- "애정". 《ET-house 능률 한영사전》 [ET House Korean–English Dictionary]. NE Books. 2006. Retrieved 18 April 2018 – via Naver.
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). Seoul: Supreme Court of the Republic of Korea. August 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 August 2017. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|