From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aellope)
"Podarke" redirects here. For the polychaete worm genus, see Podarke (polychaete).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Aellopus (//; Ἀελλόπους, Aellopous, "whirlwind-footed")
- Aellope (//; Αελλώπη, Aellōpē)
- Podarge (//; Ποδάργη, Podargē, "she who is foot-speedy")
- Podarce (//; Ποδάρκη, Podarkē, "she who is foot-safe"?)
- Nicothoë (//; Νικοθόη, Nikothoē, "she who is victory-speedy")
She is sometimes confused with Aella the Amazon.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|