|Region||Northern Region of Uganda|
|Elevation||1,080 m (3,540 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Agago is approximately 80 kilometres (50 mi), by road, southeast of Kitgum, the nearest large town. This is approximately 169 kilometres (105 mi), by road, east of Gulu, the largest city in the Acholi sub-region. The coordinates of the town are 2°59'05.0"N, 33°19'50.0"E (Latitude:2.9847; Longitude:33.3306).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to the edges of town:
- offices of Agago Town Council
- Agago central market
- Kalongo-Patongo road, passing to the immediate east of town in a north/south direction
- GFC (23 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Kitgum And Agago With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- GFC (23 July 2015). "Map Showing Agago And Gulu With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Google (23 July 2015). "Location of Agago At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 23 July 2015.