|Elevation||1,080 m (3,540 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Agago is approximately 80 kilometres (50 mi), by road, south-east of Kitgum, the nearest large town. This is approximately 169 kilometres (105 mi), by road, east of Gulu, the largest city in the Acholi sub-region. The coordinates of the town are 2°59'05.0"N, 33°19'50.0"E (Latitude:2.9847; Longitude:33.3306).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or close to the edges of town:
- offices of Agago Town Council
- Agago central market
- Kalongo-Patongo road, passing to the immediate east of town in a north/south direction
- GFC (23 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Kitgum And Agago With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- GFC (23 July 2015). "Map Showing Agago And Gulu With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Google (23 July 2015). "Location of Agago At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 23 July 2015.