Agios Antonios, Thessaloniki
|Administrative region||Central Macedonia|
|Elevation||302 m (991 ft)|
|• Population||874 (2011)|
|• Area (km2)||50.023|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||570 06|
|Vehicle registration||NAx-xxxx to NXx-xxxx|
Agios Antonios (Greek: Άγιος Αντώνιος) is a village and a community of the Thermi municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was part of the municipality of Vasilika, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 647 inhabitants in the village and 874 inhabitants in the community. The community of Agios Antonios covers an area of 50.023 km2.
The community of Agios Antonios consists of two separate settlements:
- Agios Antonios (population 647)
- Monopigado (population 227)
The aforementioned population figures are as of 2011.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.