Air BP is one of the world's largest suppliers of both aviation fuels, including AVGAS and Kerosene jet fuels, and lubricants for both turbine and piston-engined aircraft. Air BP currently supplies around 8 billion US gallons (30,000,000 m3) annually of both aviation fuels and lubricants to their worldwide customers.
US military fuel contracts
April 6, 2010 -- "Air BP, Warrenville, Ill. is being awarded a maximum $124,754,182 fixed-price with economic price adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for aviation turbine fuel." 
16-Aug-2009 -- "BP West Coast Products (dba Arco) in La Palma, CA won a maximum $516.8 million fixed price with economic price adjustment, indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity contract (SP0600-09-D-0512) for aviation fuel." 
September 14, 2005 -- "BP West Coast Products LLC, La Palma, Calif., is being awarded a maximum $587,804,938 fixed price with economic price adjustment for JP8 Turbine Fuel and F-76 Fuel for Defense Energy Support Center."
- "Air BP Launches Electric Aircraft Refueling Vehicle". BP. 13 November 2007. Archived from the original on 14 November 2007. Retrieved 14 November 2007.
- "Defense.gov: Contracts for Tuesday, April 06, 2010". Archived from the original on May 29, 2010.
- "US Defense Energy Support Center Awards Up to $904M in Fuel Contracts".
- "USA: AIR BP AWARDED CONTRACT FOR JET FUEL. - IPR Strategic Business Information Database". HighBeam Research. Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- "Article: USA: BP WEST COAST AWARDED CONTRACT FOR JP8 TURBINE FUEL". AccessMyLibrary. 14 September 2005. Retrieved 1 June 2010.