Airport City Accra
The development is promoted by Ghana Airports Company Limited on the principle that airports have ceased to be mere terminals, but rather economic growth outlets to promote trade and generate employment.
Developments within Airport City include retail outlets such as Marina Mall and One Airport Square, hotels such as Accra Marriott Hotel, ibis Styles Accra and Holiday Inn Accra Airport, as well as corporate offices for companies such as Africa World Airlines and Vodafone Ghana. Projects underway include the five-star Pullman Accra Airport City by Accor and the Protea Hotel by Marriott Accra Airport.
Airport City is expected to host multiple stations on the proposed Accra Sky Train system.
- "Accra Airport City on the fast lane". Retrieved 2015-06-02.
- "Experience it better. | Kotoka Airport City".
- Kofi Yeboah (17 June 2013). "Accra Airport City on the fast lane". Modern Ghana. Daily Graphic.
- "Airport City". Ghana Airports Company Limited. Retrieved 12 April 2021.
- "Top Structure Construction to Continue at Pullman Accra Airport City in 2021". Building and Decor. 2 December 2020.
- Jena Tesse Fox (20 November 2018). "Marriott bringing Protea to Ghana's capital city". Hotel Management Magazine.
- "Ticket sales centers". American Airlines. Retrieved 12 April 2021.
- "Contact us - Local office". Brussels Airlines. Retrieved 12 April 2021.
- "Our Offices". Turkish Airlines. Retrieved 12 April 2021.
- Joe Sargent (20 November 2019). "Ghana to build US$2.6 billion SkyTrain". KHL Group.