Airport Express Train (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Airport Express Train is an airport rail link providing passenger rail transport from an airport to a nearby city.
Airport Express Trains may also refer to:
- AirportExpress Train, to Berlin Schönefeld Airport
- Airport Express (Beijing Subway), connecting Beijing Capital International Airport, China
- Airport Express (MTR), connecting Hong Kong International Airport and Central Hong Kong
- Airport Limited Express, serving Chūbu Centrair International Airport from Gifu and Inuyama in Japan
Other Airport "Express" Trains
- Arlanda Express, Stockholm, Sweden
- Delhi Airport Metro Express, connecting Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi with Delhi metro stations.
- Flytoget, a high-speed train between Oslo airport and Oslo, Norway
- Gatwick Express, London, United Kingdom
- Heathrow Express, London, United Kingdom
- JFK Express, New York City, United States
- Narita Express, Tokyo, Japan
- Stansted Express, London, United Kingdom
- Express Line of the Airport Rail Link (Bangkok) in Bangkok, Thailand
- Expresso do Aeroporto, a proposed line connecting São Paulo and São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport in Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airport Express Train.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.