|Born||5 February 1985|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||105 kg (231 lb)|
Albert Kuzilov (Georgian: ალბერტ კუზილოვი; born February 5, 1985) is a Georgian weightlifter. He won a bronze medal for the 105 kg class at the 2009 World Weightlifting Championships in Goyang, South Korea, with a total of 408 kg. In early 2010, Kuzilov ordered a two-year disqualification from the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF), after he tested positive for an anabolic steroid metandienon.
Kuzilov represented Georgia at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he competed for the men's heavyweight category (105 kg). Kuzilov placed seventh in this event, as he successfully lifted 182 kg in the single-motion snatch, and hoisted 227 kg in the two-part, shoulder-to-overhead clean and jerk, for a total of 409 kg. Kuzilov was later elevated to a higher position, when Ukraine's Ihor Razoronov had been disqualified from the Olympics, after he tested positive for nandrolone.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Albert Kuzilov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Poland's Dolega wins men's 105kg gold at weightlifting worlds". Xinhua. Chinese Olympic Committee. 30 November 2009. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Drzewowski, Marek (17 January 2010). "Weightlifting News – 2010/17, Bronze medalist from Korea on doping, Iranian problems, New Zealand". Eleiko Sport. Archived from the original on 21 August 2010. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Men's 105kg (231 lbs)". NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Ukrainian weightlifter Igor Razoronov expelled from Beijing Olympics over doping offence". Xinhua News Agency. 23 August 2008. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Profile – Lift Up
- NBC Olympics Profile
- Albert Kuzilov at the International Weightlifting Federation
- Albert Kuzilov at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to weightlifting in Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|