International Weightlifting Federation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|English and Hungarian|
|Affiliations||International Olympic Committee|
The International Weightlifting Federation (IWF), headquartered in Budapest, is the international governing body for the sport of Olympic weightlifting.
Its affiliated continental federations are:
- Weightlifting Federation of Africa (WFA);
- Asian Weightlifting Federation (AWF);
- European Weightlifting Federation (EWF);
- Oceania Weightlifting Federation (OWF);
- Pan American Weightlifting Federation (PAWF).
- World Weightlifting Championships
- Junior World Weightlifting Championships
- Youth World Weightlifting Championships
- "About". International Weightlifting Federation. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- 1972 Summer Olympics official report. Archived 2011-09-19 at the Wayback Machine Volume 1. Part 1. p. 99.
- 1976 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 1. Part 1. p. 207.
- "Continental Federations". International Weightlifting Federation. Archived from the original on 19 October 2008. Retrieved 12 December 2008.
|This article about a sports-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|