From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alberta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alberta is a Canadian province.
Alberta may also refer to:
- Alberta, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Alberta, former name of Rockwood, California, an unincorporated community
- Alberta, Louisiana, a part of Roy, Louisiana, an unincorporated community
- Alberta, Michigan, an unincorporated community
- Alberta, Minnesota, a city
- Alberta, Virginia, a town
- Alberta City, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, a suburb of Tuscaloosa
- Alberta Township, Benton County, Minnesota
- District of Alberta, a former district of the North West Territories, now the southern part of the province of Alberta
- Mount Alberta, Alberta
- Princess Louise Caroline Alberta (1848–1939), daughter of Queen Victoria and namesake of the Canadian province
- Alberta of Agen (died 286), Roman martyr
- Alberta (singer), singer from Sierra Leone
- Alberta Hunter, American singer
- Alberta Williams King (1904–1974), Mother of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Alberta" (blues), several blues songs
- "Alberta" (song), the official provincial song of Alberta
- T-Rex Alberta, a guitar effect pedal
- Alberta (plant genus), a genus in the Rubiaceae family
- Project Alberta, part of the Manhattan Project
- All pages beginning with "Alberta"
- Albertan epoch, alternate name for the Middle Cambrian geological epoch
- Albertosaurus dinosaur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alberta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.