at 53rd MIPT Conference. November, 2010.
|Born||Aleksander Georgievich Filippenko
September 2, 1944
|Occupation||Film actor, stage actor|
Aleksander Georgievich Filippenko PAR (Russian: Филиппенко, Александр Георгиевич born September 2, 1944 ) is a famous Soviet and Russian actor. Filippenko was honored with People's Artist of Russia in 2000.
Aleksander Filippenko was born in Moscow his parents moved to Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan where he graduated from high school. Later on he entered MFTI where he took active part in MFTI KVN team. The first time he appeared on stage at the MGU Variety Studio Our Home in a stage adaptation of Kersanov's Story of Tsar Emelian. Since 1969 Filippenko was a key member of Taganka Theater. In 1970 he entered Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute and graduated with honors. In 1975 he started working at Vakhtangov Theater where he took part in famous plays "Treaty of Brest-Litovsk" (Брестский Мир) "Richard III" and many others. There he met, worked with and became good friends with director Robert Sturua. Filippenko left Vakhtangov Theater in 1994 and started his own theatrical project "Mono-Duet-Trio". Since 1995 Filippenko is a freelance actor, working in various theatres: in Satirikon theatre playing Claudius and the Ghost in "Hamlet", in Et Cetera theatre playing Antonio in "The Merchant of Venice", in Tabakerka theatre playing Satin in "The Lower Depths", in Mossoveta theatre playing Serebryakov in Chechov's "Uncle Vanya" and Batenin/Akimov in "Anteroom" (Предбанник) by Sergei Yursky. He directs and plays various mono-plays (one man shows) such as "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" and "Product" in Praktika theatre, "Enthusiast's demarche" in Polytheatre and many others based on Russian classical literature.
- Peter the Great: The Testament (2011) as Pyotr Andreyevich Tolstoy
- Schastlivyy konets (2010) as Old Penis
- My Fair Nanny (2008) as Vladimir Prutkovskiy
- One Night of Love as Prince Illarion Zabelin
- Attack on Leningrad (2007) as Arkatov
- Conspiracy (2007) as Prozektor
- Aziris nuna (2006) as Nemenkhotep
- Adjutants of Love (2005) as Boris Kuragin
- Brezhnev (2005) as General Cinyov
- Podikraika (2005) as Grandpa Luigi
- Master and Margarita (2005) as Azazello
- Poor Nastya (2003) as Andrey Platonovich Zabaluev
- Investigation Held by ZnaToKi 23: Treteyskiy sudiya (2002) as Landyshev
- Ledi na den (2002) as Count Alfonso Romero
- The Romanovs: An Imperial Family (2000) as Lenin
- The Career of Arturo Ui (1996) as Arturo Ui
- Master and Margarita (1994) as Koroviev-Fagot
- Copper Angel (1984) as Santillano
- My Friend Ivan Lapshin (1984) as Zanadvorov
- Bumbarash (1971) as White Guard Strigunov
- Burn, burn, my star (1971) as white officer
- I am his bride (1969) as Vladimir Kharlamov
- Александр Филиппенко. В программе «Встречи на Моховой»
- "Aleksandr Filippenko" (in Russian). :Rusactors.ru. Retrieved October 7, 2009.