From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aleph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aleph is the first letter of many Semitic abjads (alphabets).
Aleph may also refer to:
Science, technology and mathematics
- ALEPH experiment (Apparatus for LEP Physics at CERN), detector of the Large Electron-Positron Collider
- Aleph kernel, a computer operating system kernel
- Aleph number, in mathematics set theory
- Aleph, an advanced system for inductive logic programming
- Aleph (Automated Library Expandable Program) software by Ex Libris Group
- Aleph (novel), by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho
- The Aleph and Other Stories, short story collection by Argentine author Jorge Luis Borges
- "The Aleph", title work of the collection
- Aleph, a character in the Warren Ellis comic series Global Frequency
- Aleph, a plot element in the novel Mona Lisa Overdrive by William Gibson
- Aleph, a shorthand designation for Codex Sinaiticus, a 4th-century manuscript of the Bible
- Aleph (band), a 1980s Italo disco band
- Aleph (pianist), stage name of Fady Abi Saad, born 1980)
- Aleph, a 2013 album by Gesaffelstein
- "The Aleph", a song on the album Saints by Destroy the Runner
- "Aleph", a song by Anahí
- Aleph Institute, a Jewish humanitarian organization for both prisoners and military personnel
- ALEPH: Alliance for Jewish Renewal
- Aleph Zadik Aleph, international youth-led fraternal organization for Jewish teenagers
- Aleph, a religious cult in Japan formerly known as Aum Shinrikyo
People with the surname
- Patrick Aleph (born 1983), American writer and musician
- Aleph (film), a silent film by Wallace Berman
- Aleph (psychedelic), a psychoactive drug* Aleph One game engine for the Marathon trilogy
- Aleph Sailing Team, a French America's Cup syndicate.
- Mount Aleph, a location in the video game Golden Sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aleph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.