|Full name||Alessia Tuttino|
|Date of birth||15 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Udine, Italy|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:42, 7 December 2013 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:00, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
Alessia Tuttino (born 15 March 1983) is an Italian football midfielder who plays for UPC Tavagnacco of Serie A and the Italy women's national football team. At club level she previously represented TC Rivignano, Foroni Verona, ASD Bardolino and GS Roma. She was part of the Italian squad at the 2009 and 2013 editions of the UEFA Women's Championship.
A cruciate ligament injury caused a disappointed Tuttino to miss UEFA Women's Euro 2005. She appeared in her first major championships at UEFA Women's Euro 2009, where she scored the winning goal in the first match of the tournament against England.
- "Midfielders". Italian Football Federation. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
-  Soccerway
- "Alessia Tuttino". uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Italia Campionato Europeo Femminile Svezia 10 - 28 Luglio 2013" (PDF) (in Italian). Italian Football Federation. p. 13. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Capezzuto, Valentina (24 November 2010). "Intervista ad Alessia Tuttino" (in Italian). Apams servizi sportivi e formazione. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
-  UEFA
- "Cabrini finalises Italy's Women's EURO squad". uefa.com. UEFA. 1 July 2013. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Alessia Tuttino at Football.it (Italian)
|This biographical article related to women's association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Italian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|