|Born||20 August 1992|
|Curling club||Moskvitch CC, |
|4 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)|
|4 (2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)|
Alexandra Aleksandrovna Raeva (née Saitova) (Russian: Алекса́ндра Алекса́ндровна Ра́ева (Саи́това); born in Moscow, Russia, on 20 August 1992) is a member of the Russian national women's curling team that will compete in Curling at the 2014 Winter Olympics – Women's tournament. She previously competed for the Russian junior national team, which won gold at the 2013 Winter Universiade. Raeva most recently won a silver medal at the 2017 World Women's Curling Championship in Beijing, China, following an 8-3 loss to Team Canada skipped by Rachel Homan.
Raeva is married.
- "Sochi 2014 site". M.sochi2014.com. Retrieved 2014-02-06.
- Alexandra Raeva on the World Curling Federation database
- Alexandra Raeva on the World Curling Tour database
- Alexandra Raeva on the CurlingZone database
- Official website of Team Sidorova
|This biographical article relating to curling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian biographical article related to winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|