Almost: Round Three
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for films. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Almost: Round Three|
|Directed by||Matt Hill|
|Produced by||Brett J. Hardy|
|Edited by||Jean-Jacques Briquet|
Almost: Round Three is a skateboarding video that was released in DVD format in 2004. The video is the inaugural full-length production of the Almost Skateboards company, which was cofounded by professional skateboarders Rodney Mullen and Daewon Song in the previous year.
The video was produced as the third part of the Rodney Mullen vs. Daewon Song series, the first two of which are included on this DVD as hidden extras. Round Three also features individual parts by the Almost team of the time: Chris Haslam, Cooper Wilt, Ryan Sheckler, William Patrick (played by Tyrone Olson and Chris Casey), and Greg Lutzka.
- Opening - Journey - Any Way You Want It
- Chris Haslam - The Cardigans - My Favorite Game
- Cooper Wilt - Franz Ferdinand - Come On Home
- Ryan Sheckler - The Cure - Why Can't I Be You?
- William Patrick - The Mr. Move - Ghetto Whomper
- Greg Lutzka - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower
- Rodney Mullen - The Clash - Train in Vain and Massive Attack - Teardrop
- Daewon Song - The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
- "Almost Skateboards - Round Three (2004)". Skately. Skately LLC. 2014. Retrieved 4 November 2014.
- "Almost - Round Three". SkatevideoSite.com. SkatevideoSite.com. 2005–2012. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
- Almost Skateboards (July 2012). "Round Three - Chris Haslam". Vimeo. Vimeo, LLC. Retrieved 6 October 2012.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports documentary for radio, television or the internet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|