Amazing Thrills! in 3-Dimension
|Amazing Thrills! in 3-Dimension|
|EP by Man or Astro-man?|
|Man or Astro-man? chronology|
Amazing Thrills! in 3-Dimension is a Man or Astro-man? promo 7" that was given away with the first 1,000 copies of their debut album, Is It ... Man or Astroman?. It was released on Estrus Records in 1993 on black vinyl only. By some counts, 1,000 copies is a generous estimate, as the Estrus website places the actual number pressed as only 400 (200 given to the band and 200 distributed to the first 200 people to order the first LP directly from Estrus). This is the first time Man or Astro-man's cover of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 theme song was released. It was later re-released on Destroy All Astromen!.
- "Out of Limits" (M. Gordon)
- "Radio Promo"
- Star Crunch
- The Amazing Dr. Deleto
- Coco the Electronic Monkey Wizard
- Official Man or Astro-man? Discography
- Man or Astro-man? at Grunnen Rocks
- Estrus Records scroll down page to "Estrus promo singles" or search page for catalogue # ESP7
|This 1990s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|