Prakash Yashwant Ambedkar
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Prakash Yashwant Ambedkar
(प्रकाश यशवंत आंबेडकर)
|Member of Parliament|
1998 to 1999, 1999 to 2004
|Preceded by||Bhausaheb Phundkar|
|Succeeded by||Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre|
|Constituency||Akola (Lok Sabha constituency)|
|Born||10 May 1954
|Political party||Bharipa Bahujan Mahasangh www.bharip.org|
Prakash Yashwant Ambedkar (Mumbai, 10 May 1954) is an Indian politician.
He is national leader of a local political party called Bharipa Bahujan Mahasangh (BBM). He is the grandson of Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar. He was a member of the 13th Lok Sabha of India. He has twice represented the Lok Sabha constituency of Akola, Maharashtra, India. He has served in both houses of the Indian Parliament. His younger brother Anandraj Ambedkar is also a politician.
- Ambedkari Chalval Sampli Ahe
- Andheri Nagari Chaupat Raja
- Maharashtracha Uddyacha Mukhyamantri Varkari ani Varkarich
Adv. Ambedkar has held following positions,
1992-96 Member, Committee on Rules
1993-96 Member, Committee on Communications
1998 Elected to 12th Lok Sabha
1998-99 Member, Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Human Resource Development
1999-2000 Member, Committee on Energy
2000 to ? Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Railways
- "prakash ambedkar".
- Biographical Sketch of Member of 13th Lok Sabha
- Prakash Ambedkar son of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar | Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Ambedkar’s grandson stresses on leadership qualities
- Lok Sabha
- "Biographical Sketch of Member of 13th Lok Sabha". Parliamentofindia.nic.in. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- "Microsoft Word - biograp_sketc_1a.htm" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-03-02.