From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ambika may refer to:
- Ambika (goddess), an avatar of the Hindu goddesses Durga, Parvati, and Shakti
- Ambika (Jainism), a Jain Yakshi goddess
- Ambika (given name), a Sanskrit given name, meaning "the mother", that is most popular in India
- Ambika (actress) (born 1968), Indian actress in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu films
- Ambika (Mahabharata), the wife of Vichitravirya
- Ambika-class replenishment ship, a class of vessel in the Indian Navy
- Ambika River, a river in Gujarat, India
- Any of several entities (e.g. Ambika Paul Foundation, Ambika P3, Ambika House) connected to Swraj Paul, Baron Paul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.