From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ambika can refer to:
- Ambika (Mahabharata), the wife of Vichitravirya
- Ambika (Jainism), a Jain Yakshi goddess
- Ambika (actress), an Indian film actress acted in all South Indian Languages during the 1980s
- Ambika Sukumaran, an Indian film actress of Malayalam films in the 1960s and 1970s
- Ambika Mohan, an Indian film actress of Malayalam films in the 2000s acts mainly in character roles.
- Ambika River, a river in Gujarat, India
- Ambika, one of many names for Parvati, a Hindu goddess
- Any of several entities (e.g. Ambika Paul Foundation, Ambika P3, Ambika House) connected to Swraj Paul, Baron Paul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.