Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ambika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambika may refer to:
- Ambika (goddess), an avatar of the Hindu goddesses Durga, Parvati, and Shakti
- Ambika (Jainism), a Jain Yakshi goddess
- Ambika (Mahabharata), the wife of Vichitravirya was also the mother of Dhrudrashtra, the father of the Kuaravas
- Ambika (given name), an Indian given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Ambika (actress) (born 1962), Indian actress in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu films
- Ambika-class replenishment ship, a class of vessel in the Indian Navy
- Ambika River, a river in Gujarat, India
- Any of several entities (e.g. Ambika Paul Foundation, Ambika P3, Ambika House) connected to Swraj Paul, Baron Paul
- Ambika, the Sanskrit name of the plant Wrightia antidysenterica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.