Ambika may refer to:
- Ambika (goddess), an avatar of the Hindu goddesses Durga, Parvati, and Shakti
- Ambika (Jainism), a Jain Yakshi goddess
- Ambika (Mahabharata), the wife of Vichitravirya was also the mother of Dhrudrashtra, the father of the Kuaravas
Ambika : A Divine mother Someone within whom the power of Creation, preservation and destruction dwells . Someone who loves all and is a giver to the needy but desires love & respect in return if not the power of destruction overcomes than the creation. The one who has achieved it all but is speechless.
A Divine in true sense and needs no words to describe as the words for all Falls short except for “ONE”
- Ambika (given name), an Indian given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Ambika (actress) (born 1968), Indian actress in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and Telugu films
- Ambika-class replenishment ship, a class of vessel in the Indian Navy
- Ambika River, a river in Gujarat, India
- Any of several entities (e.g. Ambika Paul Foundation, Ambika P3, Ambika House) connected to Swraj Paul, Baron Paul
- Ambika, the Sanskrit name of the plant Wrightia antidysenterica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.