|Privately held company|
|Revenue||€ 3344797 (2013)|
Number of employees
Amedei is an artisan chocolate manufacturing company located in Pontedera in the Tuscany region of Italy, considered to be one of the finest chocolate producers in the world. Their products range from chocolate bars to truffles and pralines. Their award-winning chocolate bars use single-origin and single varietal cocoa beans. One of their products, Amedei Porcelana, is known as the world's most expensive chocolate. They obtain the cocoa from a Venezuelan region called Chuao; it has been awarded, with the Gold in the category Best Bean to Bar in 2005 and in 2006 by the Academy of Chocolate, although every year this association elects a new chocolate as the best one, being this only a one-year lasting award. Amedei chocolate is also used in making the most expensive cupcake, the Golden Phoenix, which is made by Bloomsbury's, a boutique cafe in Dubai.
- "Academy of Chocolate, Chocolate Awards 2006". Archived from the original on 2006-12-07. Retrieved 2006-10-20.
- "Hints of Wine? Chocolate Enters The Tasting Room". New York Times. December 3, 2003.
- "Food of the Gods: Amedei Chocolates from Tuscany". Archived from the original on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2008-08-10.
-  Good Times
-  World’s Most Expensive Ice Cream — Golden Opulence Sundae
- "The Top 10 Most Expensive Chocolate in the World". February 26, 2014. Archived from the original on March 25, 2014. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
-  Food and Wine
- Jensen, Jon (February 7, 2013). "Inside the Middle East". CNN (Blogs). Archived from the original on August 29, 2012. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|