From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amica is the Latin word for "friend" in the feminine (i.e., "female friend") and may also refer to:
Businesses and products
- Amica Chips, an Italian food company
- Amica Mutual Insurance, a US-based insurance company
- Hyundai Amica, a city car produced by Hyundai
Film, television and theatre
- Amica (opera), an opera by Pietro Mascagni
- Amica, an Italian fashion magazine
- Bel Amica, a ghost ship
- Amica Temple of Radiance, a new religious movement
- Automatic Musical Instruments Collector's Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.