From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Amen.
Amin is a male given name.
Amin may also refer to:
- Amin, Iran, a village in Sarayan County, South Khorasan Province
- "Amin" (song), a song by Anna Vissi
- Amin, an arbitrator who assessed and collected revenue in the Parganas
- "Amin amin ya Rabaljalil", the anthem for Perlis, a state in Malaysia
- AMIN, short name for Anak Mindanao, a political party in the Philippines
- AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of independently owned advertising agencies
- Amine (disambiguation)
- Amen (disambiguation)
- Aming (J-pop), a Japanese singing duo popular in the early 1980s, known for their song "Matsuwa"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.