From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amin (Arabic أمين) is a given name for males meaning faithful, trustworthy. Alternative spellings include Ameen, Amien and Amine, the latter being mainly Francophone. Amin appears as a common given name among Muslims.
Main article: Amin (name)
- Amin, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
Amin may also refer to:
- "Amin" (song), a song by Anna Vissi
- Amin (ameen), the Islamic and Arabic Christian word for amen
- Amin or munsif, an arbitrator who assessed and collected revenue in the Parganas introduced by the Delhi Sultanate
- Amin, surname used for some Patidar Gujaratis in India predominantly following the Hindu faith
- Amin amin ya Rabaljalil, the state anthem for Perlis, a state in Malaysia
- Anak Mindanao, a political party in the Philippines
- AMIN Worldwide
- Amine (disambiguation)
- Amen (disambiguation)
- Aming (J-pop), a Japanese singing duo popular in the early 1980s, known for their song "Matsuwa"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.