Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amin may refer to:
- Amin (name), a masculine given name and also a surname
- Amin, an arbitrator who assessed and collected revenue in the Parganas
- "Amin amin ya Rabaljalil", the anthem for Perlis, a state in Malaysia
- Amin, Iran, a village in Sarayan County, South Khorasan Province
- Amin, Kurukshetra, a village in Haryana state, India
- AMIN, short name for Anak Mindanao, a political party in the Philippines
- "Amin" (song), a song by Anna Vissi
- AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of independently owned advertising agencies
- Amin (film), a 2018 French film
- Amine (disambiguation)
- Amen (disambiguation)
- Aming (J-pop), a Japanese singing duo popular in the early 1980s, known for their song "Matsuwa"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.