Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amin may refer to:
- Amin (name), a masculine given name and also a surname
- Amin, an arbitrator who assessed and collected revenue in the Parganas
- "Amin amin ya Rabaljalil", the anthem for Perlis, a state in Malaysia
- Amin, Iran, a village in Sarayan County, South Khorasan Province
- Amin, Kurukshetra, a village in Haryana state, India
- AMIN, short name for Anak Mindanao, a political party in the Philippines
- "Amin" (song), a song by Anna Vissi
- AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of independently owned advertising agencies
- Amin (film), a 2018 French film
- Amine (disambiguation)
- Amen (disambiguation)
- Aming (J-pop), a Japanese singing duo popular in the early 1980s, known for their song "Matsuwa"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.