From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amol (disambiguation))
Amol, AMOL, Amol or AMoL may refer to:
- Amol, city in Iran
- Amol County, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Amol Palekar, Indian actor and director
- Acute monocytic leukemia, blood disorder
- A Memory of Light, title of the final book of The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
- Automated Measurement of Lineups, technology used by Nielsen Ratings to track the TV program being transmitted
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMOL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.