Amory N. Hardy
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2017)|
Amory N. Hardy or A.N. Hardy (1835-1911) was a photographer in Boston, Massachusetts, in the 19th century. He kept a studio on Winter Street (c. 1873-1878) and Washington Street (c. 1868 and c. 1879-1887). Examples of Hardy's work are in the New York Public Library.
- "Death of A.N. Hardy." Photo-Era v.26, no.4, April 1911
- Somerville, Arlington and Belmont directory for 1869-70. Boston: Greenough, Jones & Co., 1869
- Boston Directory, 1873
- Around 1868 Hardy's was at no.202 Washington St.; around 1879 it was at no.493 Washington St. cf. Boston Directory, 1868; Boston Business Directory, 1879; Boston Almanac, 1887
- "Photographers in The New York Public Library's Photography Collection" (PDF). New York Public Library. 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to A. N. Hardy.|
- Ron Polito (ed.). "Boston Photographers Cited in 19th Century American Photographic Journals: A Bibliographic Database" – via Photographic Historical Society of New England. (includes info related to A.N. Hardy)
- Flickr. Portrait of Clara Batchelder by Hardy, 202 Washington St., Boston, MA.
- Boston Public Library. Portrait by Hardy. No. 493 Washington Street, artist photographer, Boston, Mass.