|Directed by||Sadhu Kokila|
|Written by||Tushar Ranganath (Lyrics - Dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Sadhu Kokila|
|Based on||Pithamagan (Tamil)|
|Cinematography||K. Krishna Kumar|
Deepu S. Kumar
|Music by||Sadhu Kokila|
|Distributed by||Sri Durga Parameshwari Productions|
Anatharu (English: Orphans) is a 2007 Indian Kannada action drama film directed by Sadhu Kokila and is the Kannada remake of the 2003 Tamil film Pithamagan. It stars Upendra, Darshan, Radhika, and Sanghavi. Upon theatrical release, the film met with favourable reviews, critics particularly highlighting with Upendra's portrayal of Rudra, an orphaned gravedigger.
- Upendra as Rudra
- Darshan as Sathyaprakash
- Radhika Kumaraswamy as Manju
- Sanghavi as Parvathi
- M. P. Shankar as an undertaker
- Honnavalli Krishna
- Sadhu Kokila
- K. V. Manjayya
- Shyam Yadav
- Akki Chennabasappa
- Bangalore Nagesh
- Patre Nagaraj
- Rekha V. Kumar
- Narasimha Murthy
- Shankar Narayan
- M. N. Lakshmi Devi
- Kuri Prathap
- Rambha (cameo)
- "Ello Hutti Ello Haridu" – Hariharan
- "Janana Janana Idu" – Madhu Balakrishnan
- "Jagave Rakshasara" – S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- "Yaaro Nee Nanna" – Mohammed Aslam
- "Old songs Remix" – Various
A critic from The Times of India wrote that "Though the first half of the film fails to impress, the latter half is more comprehensible. But the overdose of blood-curdling violence sends out a wrong message". A critic from Rediff.com wrote that "If you have not seen Pithamagan, Anaatharu is definitely worth watching especially for Upendra and the efforts of Sadhu's technical team".
- "ಡಬಾಸ ಹುಟಟುಹಬಬ: 'ಮಜಸಟಕ'ನಲಲ ಕಾಲಟಟು ಚಾಲಂಜಂಗ ಸಟಾರ ಆಗ ಮರದ ಟಾಪ 10 ಸನಮಾ". 16 February 2021.
- "Anatharu (Kannada) Movie Review". The Times of India. 15 September 2007. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- "Upendra shines in Anaatharu". Rediff.com.