From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andalusian may refer to:
- Andalusia, a region in Spain
- Al-Andalus, a historical state on the Iberian Peninsula
- Al-Andalusi, Arabic nisba for people from Al-Andalus region.
- Andalusian people, a cultural group in Spain centered in the Andalusia region
- Andalusian Spanish, a dialect of Spanish (also called andaluz)
- Andalusian Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language
- Andalusian horse, a type of horse
- Andalusian (chicken), a type of chicken
- Andalusian hemipode, a buttonquail, one of a small family of birds
- Andalusian cadence, a chord progression in music theory
- An Andalusian Dog, the English title of the film Un chien andalou
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Andalusian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.