Andrés Bello, Miranda
|Municipio Andrés Bello|
Location in Miranda
|Shiretown||San José de Barlovento|
|• Mayor||Albaro Ramón Hidalgo Rudas (PPT)|
|• Total||114 km2 (44 sq mi)|
|• Density||220/km2 (570/sq mi)|
|Time zone||VST (UTC-4:30)|
Andrés Bello is one of the 21 municipalities (municipios) that makes up the Venezuelan state of Miranda and, according to a 2007 population estimate by the National Institute of Statistics of Venezuela, the municipality has a population of 25,208. The town of San José de Barlovento is the shire town of the Andrés Bello Municipality. The municipality is one of a number in Venezuela named "Andrés Bello Municipality", in honour of the writer Andrés Bello.
The Andrés Bello Municipality, according to a 2007 population estimate by the National Institute of Statistics of Venezuela, has a population of 25,208 (up from 21,725 in 2000). This amounts to 0.9% of the state's population. The municipality's population density is 221.12 inhabitants per square kilometre (572.7/sq mi).
The mayor of the Andrés Bello Municipality is Albaro Ramón Hidalgo Rudas, elected on October 31, 2004 with 50% of the vote. He replaced Ramon Lobo shortly after the elections. The municipality is divided into two parishes; San José de Barlovento and Cumbo.
- http://www.ine.gob.ve/sintesisestadistica/estados/miranda/cuadros/Poblacion6.xls[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-12-21. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- http://www.ine.gob.ve/sintesisestadistica/estados/miranda/cuadros/Poblacion5.xls[permanent dead link]
- http://www.ine.gob.ve/sintesisestadistica/estados/miranda/cuadros/Poblacion4.xls[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-10-02. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
|This article related to a location in Miranda State, Venezuela is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|