|Date of birth||13 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Massa, Italy|
|Playing position||Forward, Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Massa, Tuscany, Vignali joined F.C. Internazionale Milano in 2005–06 season. He spent his sole season in Giovanissimi Nazionali under-15 team, as a forward. That season he scored 4 goals, as the 6th goalscorer of the team behind Mattia Destro, Joel Obi, Nicola Piras, Karim Laribi and Marco Puntoriere. (Except Obi and Laribi, all were forwards. Vignali only able to ahead other forward and wing forward such as Luca Tremolada and Giovanni Kyeremateng as 4th striker.) In August 2006 he was loaned to Spezia. In August 2007 Spezia signed Vignali outright along with Francesco Biasi and also loaned Paolo Campinoti and Alessio Lanotte from Inter academy. Vignali was a member of Allievi Nazionali under-17 team but also played a few time for the senior youth team Primavera.
Spezia bankrupted at the end of 2007–08 Serie B. Vignali joined another Serie B team Sassuolo. Sassuolo also signed number of players from Inter directly or indirectly. In 2009–10 season, he often played as an attacking midfielder or wing forward for Sassuolo's Primavera (literally "spring"), partnered with Umberto Bellani, Raffaele Conforto, Milan Jirásek (midfielder), Diego Falcinelli, Mame Baba Thiam (forward), Pellegrino Albanese (defender) and Alberto Gallinetta (goalkeeper), all former Inter players. Moreover, Giorgio Schiavini was also from Inter but already promoted to the first team in 2009–10 Serie B, and young Inter defender Nemanja Mitrović was a backup. Along with other youth product of Sassuolo, the team finished as the eleven (out of 14 team) in Group A. Vignali personally scored 2 goals. In the next season, Vignali was a midfielder of the team or one of the forwards (as wing forward) in 3–4–3 formation.
- Campionato Giovanissimi Nazionali: 2006 (Inter youth)
- "CAMPIONATO PRIMAVERA: SASSUOLO AL COMANDO DEL GIRONE A" (in Italian). Zona Calcio. 19 September 2009. Retrieved 15 February 2012.[dead link]
- "Primavera: i gol di Obiang, Rabiu e Foti piegano il Sassuolo" (in Italian). UC Sampdoria. 7 November 2009. Retrieved 15 February 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "CAMPIONATO PRIMAVERA: DERBY A RETI BIANCHE" (in Italian). UC Sampdoria. 10 October 2009. Retrieved 15 February 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Poker al Sassuolo: Primavera agli ottavi con Krsticic" (in Italian). UC Sampdoria. 14 April 2010. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Primavera: 4-2 al Sassuolo". Viola Channel (in Italian). ACF Fiorentina. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Krsticic non basta, Primavera sconfitta a Sassuolo" (in Italian). UC Sampdoria. 18 September 2010. Retrieved 15 February 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Pokerissimo Primavera nella ripresa, Sassuolo steso 5-1" (in Italian). UC Sampdoria. 29 January 2011. Archived from the original on 5 December 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI SCUDETTO SQUAD". www.inter.it. FC Internazionale Milano. 15 June 2006. Retrieved 16 February 2012.
|This biographical article relating to Italian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|