Andrei Yevgenyevich Ivanov
(Redirected from Andrei Ivanov (footballer born 1967))
|Full name||Andrei Yevgenyevich Ivanov|
|Date of birth||6 April 1967|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|Date of death||19 May 2009(aged 42)|
|Place of death||Moscow, Russia|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|1983–1985||FC Spartak Moscow||0||(0)|
|1988–1990||FC Spartak Moscow||22||(0)|
|1990||FC Guria Lanchkhuti|
|1991–1994||FC Spartak Moscow||78||(0)|
|1994||FC Dynamo Moscow||16||(1)|
|1995||FC Spartak Moscow||9||(0)|
|1996||PFC CSKA Moscow||23||(0)|
|1996–1997||FC Tirol Innsbruck||12||(0)|
|1997–1998||SpVgg Greuther Fürth||9||(0)|
|2000||FC Nika Moscow|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
- Soviet Top League winner: 1989
- Russian Premier League winner: 1992, 1993
- Russian Premier League runner-up: 1994
- Russian Premier League bronze: 1995
- Soviet Cup winner: 1992
- Top 33 players year-end list: 1992, 1993
After retirement, he suffered from heavy alcoholism.
- Arnhold, Matthias (31 July 2008). "Andrei Yevgenyevich Ivanov - International Appearances". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- Другая жизнь (in Russian). Sport-Express. 26 September 2008. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- Andrei Yevgenyevich Ivanov at RussiaTeam (in Russian)
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football defender born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|