Andrew Reuven Bassat is the CEO and co- founder of Seek Limited with his brother Paul Bassat. Since its inception in September 1997, the company has become the #1 Job seeking portal in Australia.
His father was an IBM executive from Egypt and his mother was born in Poland. Bassat attended Brighton Grammar School, and then completed a Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) at the University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Monash University, and a Master of Business Administration degree Melbourne Business School.
Bassat worked as a solicitor at Corrs Chambers Westgarth and then became a management consultant with Booz Allen & Hamilton.
- Hyland, Anne (29 January 2016). "Paul Bassat's journey from start-up whizz to venture capitalist". Australian Financial Review magazine.
- Kitney, Damon (16 September 2016). "Our MBAs stand global test, say corporate leaders". The Australian. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
- Zillman, Stephanie (11 December 2013). "SEEK CEO chats to DB: Andrew Bassat".
- Williams, Felicity (12 June 2011). "Seek chief ready to go it alone". Herald Sun.
- "Andrew Bassat named EY's Australian Entrepreneur Of The Year". Brw.com.au. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
|This Australian business biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|