Andrew Shandro (born May 20, 1971) is a professional mountain biker. Shandro has starred in many films and featured in mountain bike magazines worldwide. The majority of Shandro's pictures are taken by his close friend Sterling Lawrence. Andrew was born and raised on the North Shore, British Columbia. He is a competitive individual, and enjoys spending time with his kids.
Shandro began as a downhill racer. Eventually he decided to make a career of mountain biking and began starring in movies  and pushing the limits of mountain biking. As of 2005[update] Shandro is one of the older riders, but remains one of the most respected. Shandro runs summer mountain biking camps where campers can receive coaching from world class mountain bikers. Shandro often rides at Whistler-Blackcomb.
His accomplishments include the following.
- Two Time World Cup Winner Downhill Mountain Bike
- Four Time Canadian National Champion Downhill MTB
- X-Games Gold Medalist Bikercross
- North American Champion Downhill MTB
- Multiple Podium and top Ten finisher US National Events
- Designed the Bikercross course for K2 Pro Event featured on ESPN
- Designed the World Cup Downhill course for Silver Star Mountain 1994
- 2010 MTB Riders Accessed April 10, 2011
- Making of Whistler segment #6 of WN Presents Accessed April 10, 2011
- Summer Gravity Camps Coach Bios
- WN Presents Andrew Shandro, Fourteen Video Clips Many of these clips are ads for brakes, etc. Accessed April 10, 2011