Andrew Burn Suter, DD (1830–1895) was the second Anglican Bishop of Nelson whose Episcopate spanned a 26-year period during the second half of the 19th century.
He was born in London, and educated at St Paul's School and Trinity College, Cambridge. He was ordained in 1855. After a curacy at St Dunstan-in-the-West he was Vicar of All Saints, Mile End until 1866. and his appointment to New Zealand. He resigned in 1891 and died on 29 March 1895.
- ^ "Nelson region - Arts, culture and science". Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- ^ The Times, Thursday, Mar 29, 1866; pg. 9; Issue 25458; col G The Colonial Episcopate
- ^ "Suter, Andrew Burn (STR849AB)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- ^ "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, Hamilton & Co 1889
- ^ Anglican Churches in Stepney, Middlesex
- ^ DNZB
- ^ The Times, Thursday, May 23, 1895; pg. 9; Issue 34584; col F Obituary The Rt Rev A.B. Suter