Andrzej Przewoźnik at Palmiry in 2009
May 13, 1963|
|Died||April 10, 2010
Russia, near Smolensk
Andrzej Przewoźnik (13 May 1963 – 10 April 2010) was a Polish historian, Secretary of the Council for the Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites.
He was listed on the flight manifest of the Tupolev Tu-154 of the 36th Special Aviation Regiment carrying the President of Poland Lech Kaczyński which crashed near Smolensk-North airport in Pechersk, near Smolensk, Russia, on 10 April 2010, killing all on board.
- Grand Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta (2010, posthumously; previously awarded the Officer's Cross)
- Gloria Artis Gold Medal (2010, posthumous)
- Commander's Cross of the Order of St. Gregory the Great
- Officer's Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary
- Silver Cross of the Polish Combatants Association in London
- Order of Friendship (Russia)
- Medal Milito Pro Christo (2001)
- Diploma "Benemerenti"given by the Bishop Field Army Maj.-Gen. Sławoj Leszek (2001)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andrzej Przewoźnik.|
- "Sekretarz Rady Andrzej Przewoźnik" (in Polish). radaopwim.gov.pl. Archived from the original on 17 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-14.
- "Rada Muzeum. Andrzej Przewoźnik" (in Polish). muzeum1939.pl. Retrieved 2010-04-14.
|This biographical article about a historian from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|