Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up angular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angular may refer to:
- Angular artery, the terminal part of the facial artery
- Angular bone, a large bone in the lower jaw of amphibians and reptiles
- Angular incisure, a small anatomical notch on the stomach
- Angular gyrus, a region of the brain in the parietal lobe
- Angular vein, formed by the junction of the frontal vein and supraorbital vein
- Angular (web framework), an open-source web platform
- AngularJS, the first incarnation of Angular
- Angle, having an angle or angles
- Angular Recording Corporation, a British independent record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.