|Look up angular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Angular" usually is an adjective, as in the following examples -
Angular relates to an angle or angles, having an angle or angles.
Angular may also refer to:
- AngularJS, an open-source web application framework
- Angular Recording Corporation, a British independent record label
- Angular artery, the terminal part of the facial artery
- Angular bone, a large bone in the lower jaw of amphibians and reptiles
- Angular incisure, a small anatomical notch on the stomach
- Angular gyrus, a region of the brain in the parietal lobe
- Angular vein, formed by the junction of the frontal vein and supraorbital vein
However, "angular" can also be a noun - in its noun form, "angular" means "Angular bone"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.